Pages

Tuesday 17 July 2012

Oven-Baked Barbecue Chicken

It has been a while since my last entry. I've been really busy. Very busy. Busybody!!!

I've cooked up dinners and kuehs and shot a few pictures of which are still sitting in the hard disk waiting to be uploaded but I'm going to take my time and post the recent ones first. Recent ones being tonight's dinner! It has been raining the whole of today and laziness crept in so I've decided to throw in some chicken legs and made a simple no-fuss dinner for 3. 


The barbecue sauce was homemade. Less sugar and with a dash of vinegar, a slightly more tangy. I had baked scallop potatoes with cheese and rosemary to go with the chicken and some fresh fruits with low-fat yoghurt dressing. The kids are not particularly fond of greens, so I've decided to skip the hassle and serve fruit salad instead. 

I've been eating like a pig for the past weeks so tonight's dinner is a welcomed change. Hah!

Tomorrow, I will try to post up some pictures I took last Saturday of a simple lunch I prepared for a girlfriend, who traveled all the way from Singapore for my Sambal Udang Petai. :D 

Sssshhhh...I think I hear my bed calling me....nanite, beloveds!




No comments:

Post a Comment