Pages

Friday 3 August 2012

Mee Kuah Mamak Ala Singapore

Salam y'all! It's been a while, hasn't it? I've been busy yet again with the professional aspect of my daily routine. That would be my excuse, as always! Nah! Truth is, every time after I break my fast, I will be sprawling on the couch on the balcony, letting the cool breeze of the night lull me to a half-sleep half-zombie state! Now, that’s the truth!

Turkey has been playing on my mind! No! Not that Turkey! Istanbul! I need to get out of here. I need a break and have been planning for another getaway with my favourite girls, my cousins and my beautiful niece. We went away to Bali for a spa retreat in April this year. That was like centuries ago la...I need to go away or I will die….of boredom!!! Urgh!!!


Okies! Let’s get back to business now. I was craving for the Mee Kuah Mamak, Singapore style for a long time now. It is only available in the Fine City and the last time I was there was 3 years ago. Fortunately, I have good friends who commute to Singapore quite frequently and would buy back special spices concoctions that you can never get in KL. And these good friends had generously given them to me to spice up my kitchen with my signature Singapore dishes.

Jom tengok gambar jom!!!



I am going to cook vegetarian bihun for tonight's iftar. Not that I'm a vegan but the fact that I don't have much left in the refrigerator to cook up anything fancy. Malas wanna go to the supermarket today! :p

Ciao bellas. Selamak berbuka.







No comments:

Post a Comment